Anytime Fitness believes in:
A business that puts people first, always.
- We’re currently helping over 2 million people get to a healthier place.
- Building strong personal relationships with our members is at the core of what we do.
- Our owners are people, too. We strive to understand your individual goals and help you reach them.
- Sometimes people need more than a treadmill or dumbbell, they need an encouraging high-five or pat on the back
In it for the right reasons.
- There’s nothing more motivating than a sense of purpose and doing what you love.
- Finding your purpose has a positive impact on all areas of your life.
- Our clubs provide our members and owners with a space and the support to become the person they’ve always wanted to be.
- Your members’ success is your success. It’s incredibly satisfying to help them meet their fitness milestones and champion them to the next level.
You set the bar for what success means.
- Businesses operate to make money, but we also value the profits that really matter in life – less stress, a happy family, and personal fulfillment.
- When you own a club, you gain the flexibility to do things a traditional job won’t allow.
- We offer an environment where increasing profits has direct benefits for your customers.
- You can’t put a price tag on what it feels like to achieve your dreams.
Work doesn’t have to feel like work.
- Our culture embraces the idea that if you do it right, there is no distinction between work and play.
- Having fun in your club makes work better for you and your employees.
- Playing in your club makes working out seem less like work for your members.
- Joining the Anytime family means being part of a group committed to finding the fun in everything we do.